Download the program brochure here to read about this innovative and interesting program!
Los Angeles is a global force in industries ranging from healthcare to entertainment, from real estate to communications, from biotechnology to green design. Los Angeles is home to the headquarters of 15 Fortune 500 companies and a thriving multicultural environment where more than 200 languages are spoken. USC Marshall puts students at the heart of Los Angeles and Southern California, providing connections to the people and places that make L.A. one of the nation's gateways to the global economy.
- Founded in 1880 and the oldest private research university in the West
- Consistently ranked among the nation's top tier of national research institutions
- University Park campus attracts nearly 35,000 students throughout the United States and 100 countries around the globe
- Includes the largest number of international students of any U.S. university
- With more than 400 internationally regarded graduate and professional programs, USC draws students with diverse interests and backgrounds
Hong Kong, a major global financial and business center, is a commercially vibrant metropolis where Chinese and Western influences fuse. Situated at the heart of Asia, Hong Kong has one of the largest foreign exchange markets in the world. It is also rated as the world's most competitive economy. In addition to a strategic gateway to Mainland China, which is a major engine of world growth, Hong Kong also serves as a convenient entry point to the rest of Asia, providing students with easy access to countries ranging from Singapore to Korea to Japan.
- Named the top university in Asia by QS Asian University Rankings 2011-2013
- Global reputation for its world class EMBA and MBA programs, as well as high quality research
- 30-plus different nationalities representing a diverse undergraduate student mix
- Dynamic learning environment designed to nurture well-rounded graduates with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and innovative thinking
- Strong ties with global thought leaders whilst having wide-ranging connections with the Mainland China
Milan is Italy's international economic and financial hub, as well as a capital for fashion and industrial design. Living here, you will soon understand why Milan is famous among Italian cities for its fast pace and hardworking can-do attitude. You can find plenty to do in terms of culture, cuisine and nightlife within walking distance of the Bocconi campus, and the town center is a showcase for Milan's history as a regional capital of the Roman Empire, a powerful medieval Duchy and Leonardo da Vinci's Renaissance home .
- Highly ranked MBA and Master of Science programs
- A dynamic and international study environment, with students and professors coming from 80 countries worldwide, mainly from Europe, Asia and North America
- A wide range of international study programs entirely taught in English by a distinguished Faculty, constantly committed in research projects and activities (ranging from undergraduate to post-graduate levels)
- A network of relations with 200 leading universities in 50 countries around the world, enabling over 3000 study abroad opportunities each year
- Strong connections with the global business community and the international job market, also through a solid network of alumni spread worldwide
- A modern urban campus, fully equipped with up-to-date resources and facilities, providing a variety of cultural, social and sporting activities
Students will begin their WBB education at the University of Southern California's Marshall School of Business. From its location in the heart of Los Angeles, USC Marshall is integrally connected to Pacific Rim industries defining the new business frontier. As part of the broader university community, USC Marshall forges partnerships with academic programs across USC and takes advantage of powerful opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration.
Year two takes students to Asia for an intensive year of study at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. HKUST is a top-ranked international university with world-class faculty and facilities. The HKUST Business School is recognized as one of the youngest and most respected business schools in Asia. With an international faculty of 140 professors, the school is dedicated to educating well-rounded students to acquire strong entrepreneurial spirit and innovative thinking – the necessary foundation and skills for the evolving world. The school has also established a solid international reputation for its research excellence, with consistent rankings as No.1 in Asia and top 20 in the world.
For the third year, WBB students will move from the Pacific Rim to the heart of Europe to study at Università Bocconi in Milan, Italy. Founded in 1902, Bocconi is a university of international standing in business, economics and law that welcomes students from dozens of countries. Its programs, from Bachelor through Ph.D., focus on interactive teaching methods and hands-on experience that prepare students for success in the job market. Bocconi promotes economic advancement through research and instills civic values in all its students by placing a strong emphasis on ethics.
In the fourth year, WBB students choose one of the three partner universities to complete their studies. Throughout their journey, students will gain an understanding of their interests and future goals. This may mean a final year in Milan honing Italian skills and taking seminars on international finance, more time in Hong Kong with periodic travels to Mainland China, or a return to USC, leveraging partnerships with the university's integral connections to the entertainment, real estate or communications industries. This crucial fourth year provides students with the flexibility to truly customize their college experience.